Picture yourself sauntering through the streets during your next getaway, looking up at the beautiful environment or the monuments all around you. But Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium is one feature you've been looking forward to most of all. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and the day has arrived to get there.
Find Your Perfect Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium Hotel
Hotels near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium
It's certainly worth taking the time to drop into Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium.
It is situated in Atlantic City, 60 miles outside of the state capital, Trenton.
Visitors are always happy to discover that there are 32 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium. Check out The Chelsea, just 1 mile away, the Wyndham Skyline Tower, 0.3 miles away, or the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City, 0.3 miles away.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on experiences? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels nearby. Positioned 1 mile away is the Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort, but you could also check out the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel if you want a choice. It's only 0.8 miles away.
If you're looking around for somewhere to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across a number of upmarket offerings close by. Make sure you take a look at the Best Western Envoy Inn, just 0.3 miles away, and the Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, which is 0.1 miles away.
You'll notice there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as Hard Rock Cafe Atlantic City (1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City), near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium. Later on, reminisce over the day's activities with a meal at Showboat Atlantic City (801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City).
Not ready to leave? Relax, because there's more than just Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium to do in the region:
- If you and your children enjoy games, enjoy a trip to Central Pier Arcade and Speedway.
- Whether you want to rule the blackjack table, try your hand at poker or just be near the buzz of the casino floor, Resorts Atlantic City Casino is a fun place to be.
- The Mark G Etess Arena has a broad range of live gigs, festivals and events on its calendar, which is to be expected considering it is one of the largest entertainment facilities in the surrounding area.
- Pay your respects to history at Monopoly Monument, an interesting landmark in the area.
- Feel the cool breeze through your hair as you and your family walk down Steel Pier.
It's 0.9 miles from Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium to the most conveniently located rail transport terminal, Atlantic City Rail Terminal.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Atlantic City offers everything you require, so you can be certain to get a place to stay near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium that you'll adore. You won't be the only one, as there were hundreds of arrivals in the past twelve months. Get all the inside info you could ever want. Once you are ready to make your reservation, you'll spend confidently: countless sightseers would suggest their Atlantic City hotel to a family member.
- Fitting for such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at hotels near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium is grand.
- From families with children to teams of two, we've got spaces that are pleasant for all individuals.
- You'll find Atlantic City lodging are always presentable and fresh.
Hotels in Atlantic City got more visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's clear why. And thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium, your desired site awaits.
Charming Atlantic City
After Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium is conquered, you'll still have more to see and do in Atlantic City.
- Be informed about the territory's life story, then head out on the town to top off the adventure with a bang.
- Atlantic City also knows a thing or two about receiving its newcomers after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Atlantic City sights have been a well-kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of stays mean today is the day to make your dreams a reality.
Bid adieu to the same old views and greet some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Atlantic City is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium from Expedia. Book today!