Top Hotels Near Bally's Atlantic City Casino in Atlantic City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Bally's Atlantic City Casino
Meal plans available
Top Hotels Close to Bally's Atlantic City Casino
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2016
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2017
Bally's Atlantic City Casino Hotel Guide
Shuffle the cards at Bally's Atlantic City Casino!
To see it for yourself, step away from the beaten track a bit and take a trip to Atlantic City, 60 miles from the state capital, Trenton.
There are approximately 33 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Bally's Atlantic City Casino. Some are The Chelsea, the Wyndham Skyline Tower and the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City, just 0.9 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when exploring the globe, so why not save a few dimes and book your stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? Positioned 0.8 miles from it is the Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk, but you could also look into the Best Western Envoy Inn if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.3 miles away.
If you are eager for a treat, consider one of the nearby luxury accommodations. The Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino and the Trump Taj Mahal Casino featuring Chairman Tower are easy to reach at short distances of just 0.2 miles for the former and 0.7 miles for the latter.
As you and your loved ones roam the streets that surround Bally's Atlantic City Casino, stop at Goldtooth Gertie's. Smell the scent of a rich brew and indulge in some sweet pastries. If you're looking for somewhere for lunch or dinner, select from an impressive variety of meals at Primo Pizza, which is in the same area. This round's on you! Let the alcohol flow at Lobby Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Bally's Atlantic City CasinoEnsure you put aside some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the region of Bally's Atlantic City Casino:
- Whether you want to rule at roulette, experience a poker game or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Wild Wild West Casino offers a great night out.
- Engage with local legends at Monopoly Monument, a striking monument in the area.
- Shop until you can shop no more at Atlantic City Outlets, one of the best locations to buy almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Shop up a storm, run some errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at The Pier Shops at Ceasar's Palace, a major shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- Pier Shops at Caesars is one of the top malls in the area and the ideal place to spoil yourself with a bit of retail therapy.
A convenient way to reach Bally's Atlantic City Casino is to take the train. Atlantic City Rail Terminal is 0.6 miles away, so you can walk from the terminal to the sight in no time.