Families will find kid-friendly activities in Atmore, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Evergreen
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 55 mi (88.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Atmore
Favorite places to visit in the city include Atmore Drag Way, Houston Axory Memorial Park, and Atmore Veteran's Memorial. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Greater Escambia Council for Arts and Atmore Chamber of Commerce.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Atmore. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atmore - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Atmore - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Atmore - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Atmore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.40 inches of rain falls on Atmore each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F