Visitors to Aubagne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, coffeehouses, and parks. Around the area, top sights include Notre-Dame de la Garde, La Vieille Charite, and Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations.
- You'll find 898 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marseille
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aubagne
Cultural venues in the city include Marcel Pagnol House, French Foreign Legion Museum, and Santons Maryse Di Landro Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Calanques National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Aubagne. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- QUALYS-HOTEL Aubagne Linko - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Logis Mas de L'Etoile - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Inter Hotel Le Relais d'Aubagne - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value.
Top places to see around the area include Notre-Dame de la Garde, located 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of the city, and La Vieille Charite, which is 9.8 mi/15.8 km away.
Getting Around Aubagne
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Aubagne Station. Aubagne might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Aubagne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Aubagne each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F