Austell Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 16 hotels and other lodging options in Austell, though you'll find just 3 economical motels. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Austell has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Six Flags Over Georgia in Austell, as well as Cumberland Mall and SunTrust Park in the area.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Austell motels to select from:
Super 8 by Wyndham Austell/Six Flags
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Guest Inn Austell
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Six Flags Over Georgia.
Knights Inn Austell
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Six Flags Over Georgia.
What to Do in Austell
While you're sightseeing in this family-friendly, walkable area, check out the fun-filled theme parks. People visiting Austell like its shops and restaurants.
Here are favorite places in and around Austell:
- Six Flags Over Georgia
- Cumberland Mall
- SunTrust Park
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Georgia Aquarium
- Zoo Atlanta
- Six Flags White Water
Austell is also known for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Austell
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Austell by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically June and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 51.57 inches in a year
How to Get to Austell and Around the Area
|Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County)||Airport||5.7 mi (9.1 km)|
|Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)||Airport||15.1 mi (24.3 km)|
|Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree)||Airport||18.2 mi (29.3 km)|