Find Hotels in Austell, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Austell, and visitors give high marks for the theme park. Walkable and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Georgia Aquarium.
- You'll find 839 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Austell
A favorite place to visit in the city is Six Flags Over Georgia. Additionally, in the area you'll find Centennial Olympic Park and Zoo Atlanta.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Austell. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austell - Powder Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Wingate by Wyndham - Atlanta at Six Flags - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge At Six Flags - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Georgia Aquarium, 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the city center, and State Farm Arena, which is 12.8 mi (20.7 km) away.
Dressing for Austell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Austell gets about 51.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Austell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Austell, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Austell?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Austell?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Austell?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Austell?
Where is the best place to stay close to Six Flags Over Georgia?
What about the best place to stay near Riverside EpiCenter?
Recent reviews of Austell hotels
More trip options
- Austell Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Austell Airports
- Hotels in Austell Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Austell Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Austell
- More Hotel Options in Austell
- Austell Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Atlanta
- Other Hotels near Austell, Atlanta
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends