Visitors to Avize are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 130 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Vatry), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Avize
Places to visit in the larger region include Mercier, Castellane, and Perrier Jouet. In the area, you'll also find Moet et Chandon and Leclerc-Briant.
As you start planning your visit to Avize, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 48 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Avize. This 3-star hotel in Reims features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Premiere Classe Reims Sud Bezannes is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the center of Avize. This hotel in Reims features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Premiere Classe Epernay is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Avize. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Epernay can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Avize
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Avize gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F