Visiting Bad Nauheim
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Nauheim has to offer including the spas, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Nauheim
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Nauheim
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fountain Court and Rosen Museum. You'll also find Elvis Monument and Golfplatz Altenstadt in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bad Nauheim. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dolce Bad Nauheim - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Spoettel - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Rosenau - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Nauheim
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bad Nauheim Station. Bad Nauheim may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bad Nauheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Bad Nauheim gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F