So, you'd like some information about staying near Badgers Beach?
It can be found in George Town, 130 miles from Hobart, the state capital.
Within a radius of 3 miles of Badgers Beach, you'll only find 1 listed accommodation option. This establishment is the Beaches 'n' Greens, and it's located a convenient 3 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Badgers Beach
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Badgers Beach:
- Immerse yourself in the sound of the breeze rustling through the trees when you spend time at Narawntapu National Park.
- Low Head Lighthouse was built to warn ships in the dark or in bad weather, and it has successfully withstood the years and the elements. Still a distinguished landmark today, it's a fascinating place to visit and photograph.
- Climb on board at Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum to experience a sail into the area's maritime background.
- If you're after a low-cost outing, why not go to the beach? At Bakers Beach you can breathe some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and have a paddle.
- Put away your history books and travel back to the past as you discover the collection at Bass & Flinders Centre.