Find Hotels in Bailey's Bay
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Visiting Bailey's Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Bailey's Bay has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, parks, and museums. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bailey's Bay
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bailey's Bay
A couple of favorite places to visit are Abbot's Cliff Park and Bermuda Perfumery. In the area, you'll also find Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation to Bailey's Bay, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 74 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Traditional Limestone Cottage is located in the heart of Bailey's Bay. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Hamilton Parish can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Bermuda Dreams - a Place to Rest Your Soul is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Hamilton Parish can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bailey's Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Bailey's Bay gets about 57.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 57°F