Find Hotels in Smith's Parish
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Smith's are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Smith's
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Smith's
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Spittal Pond Nature Reserve and John Smith's Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Devil's Hole Aquarium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Smith's. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Loren at Pink Beach - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Horseshoe Bay, located 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from the city center, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Dressing for Smith's
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Smith's gets about 57.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 57°F