Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bali has to offer. Cavelossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Palolem Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 329 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bali
Cavelossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Palolem Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Arossim Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bali, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 155 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Leela Goa is located within 4.8 mi (7.7 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Cavelossim features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Cavelossim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Betul features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary, 21.8 mi/35 km from the city center.
Getting Around Bali
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Balli Station. Bali might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.71 inches of rain falls on Bali each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F