Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Varca, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its gardens, bars, and casinos. Around the area, top sights include Varca Beach, Cavelossim Beach, and Arossim Beach.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Varca
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Varca
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Varca Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Our Lady of Gloria Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Varca. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort & Casino - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Caravela Beach Resort - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Varca Palms Beach Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Cavelossim Beach, located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the city center, and Arossim Beach, which is 8.1 mi/13.1 km away.
Dressing for Varca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 98°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 62°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.71 inches of rain falls on Varca each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F