Find Hotels in Ballyheigue
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ballyheigue has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballyheigue
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ballyheigue Castle Golf Course and Banna Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ardfert Cathedral and Wether's Well.
As you plan your trip to Ballyheigue, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 88 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Top Beach House in Ballyheigue. 100m to the Beach. 4 Bedrooms. Sleeps 12 is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from central Ballyheigue. This 3-star hotel in Tralee features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Ballyroe Heights Hotel is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Ballyheigue. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tralee can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Ballyseede Castle is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the center of Ballyheigue. This 4-star hotel in Tralee features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Ballyheigue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Ballyheigue gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F