Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Baltra has to offer including the parks, shopping, and restaurants. There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Isla Baltra (GPS-Seymour), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baltra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Galapagos National Park. You'll also find South Plaza Island and Los Gemelos Sinkholes in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Baltra, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 88 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Fiesta is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Baltra. This 3-star hotel in Bahía de la Academia features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- La Fortaleza De Haro is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Baltra. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Puerto Ayora can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Semilla Verde Boutique Hotel is 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from central Baltra. This 3.5-star hotel in Puerto Ayora features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Baltra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Baltra is 22.76 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 66°F