Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 6, 2019
Visitors to Banani are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. Top sights around the area include Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, Saat Masjid, and Baitul Mukarram.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Banani
- The closest major airport is in Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Banani
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bangladesh Navy Headquarter. Additionally, in the area you'll find Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban and Saat Masjid.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Banani. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeshore Banani - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- Royal Park Residence Hotel - Our customers like the quiet location and quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Platinum Grand - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Baitul Mukarram, 4.5 mi/7.2 km from the city center, and Curzon Hall, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away.
Dressing for Banani
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Banani each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F