Visiting Bandar Baru Bangi
Visitors to Bandar Baru Bangi are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights around the area include Petaling Street, Merdeka Square, and Petronas Twin Towers.
- You'll find 2035 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandar Baru Bangi
A favorite place to visit in the city is De Centrum Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bandar Baru Bangi. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Tenera - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- 9 Square Hotel - Bangi - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bangi Sentral can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Sherwood Gateway Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Petronas Twin Towers, 14.6 mi/23.5 km from the city center, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament, which is 14.7 mi/23.7 km away.
Dressing for Bandar Baru Bangi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Bandar Baru Bangi gets about 93.03 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F