Visiting Batu Gajah
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Gajah has to offer including its museums. In Batu Gajah, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Batu Gajah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tanjung Tualang Tin Dredge No. 5. In the area, you'll also find Kellie's Castle and Aeon Station 18.
As you plan your vacation to Batu Gajah, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Batu Gajah can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Royale Hotel is located within 1.2 mi (2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Batu Gajah can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Batu Gajah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Batu Gajah gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F