Visiting Bang Phli
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Bang Phli, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Odeon Circle, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Phli
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Market Village Suvarnabhumi and Mega Bangna. Golfing is a top activity, and Lakewood Golf And Country Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Huachiew Chalermprakiet University and Wat Kingkaew.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bang Phli. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and room size.
- Summit Windmill Golf Residence - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Ammata Lanta Resort - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Racha Thewa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its dining options and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Odeon Circle, located 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city center, and Wat Pho, which is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) away.
Getting Around Bang Phli
Make your way to Suvarnabhumi Airport Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bang Phli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 54.61 inches of rain falls on Bang Phli each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F