Visiting Bang Sao Thong
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bang Sao Thong, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Lumpini Park.
- You'll find 2846 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Sao Thong
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chamchok Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Lumpini Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bang Sao Thong. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Paeva Luxury Serviced Residence - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Bed-room at Suvarnabhumi Airport - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Convenient Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Bang Sao Thong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 95°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Bang Sao Thong gets about 3.27 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 70°F