Find Hotels in Bangalow
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Visitors to Bangalow are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, cafés, and gardens.
- You'll find 520 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 19 mi (30.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bangalow
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bangalow Market is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bangalow. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bangalow Guesthouse - This 4.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Bangalow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Bangalow each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F