Visitors can enjoy all that Newrybar has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 520 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newrybar
Places to visit in the larger region include Macadamia Castle, Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms, and Bangalow Market. You'll also find Killen Falls and Seven Mile Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Newrybar. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Winds Villas - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Newrybar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Newrybar is 1.34 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F