Visiting Brunswick Heads
Visitors to Brunswick Heads are sure to enjoy the riverfront and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and theaters.
- You'll find 547 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunswick Heads
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Torakina Park. Additionally, you might want to add Brunswick Picture House to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Brunswick Heads. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Brunswick Heads Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable beds.
- Reflections Holiday Parks Ferry Reserve - Our customers love the beach locale and helpful staff at this campground. This 4-star campground features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Brunswick River Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Brunswick Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Brunswick Heads gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F