Visitors to Banos are sure to enjoy the volcano viewpoints and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, riverfront, and sporting events. In Banos, there are 38 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Banos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the volcanoes and these places to visit: Manto de la Novia Waterfall, Pailon del Diablo Waterfall, and Termas de la Virgen. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of the Virgin of the Holy Water and Sebastian Acosta Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Banos. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Casa Verde - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Samari Spa Resort - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hosteria Jardines de Chamana - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
Dressing for Banos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Banos gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 47°F