Bed and Breakfast in Bentonville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Bentonville
Four Points by Sheraton Bentonville
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
21c Museum Hotel Bentonville - MGallery
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville AR
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Why Stay at B&B in Bentonville?
Whether you're on a romantic holiday and are looking to stay somewhere quiet, or you're traveling solo and hoping to make some connections, B&Bs can be the right choice for a lot of different types of travelers. There are 49 accommodations in Bentonville, so you'll have plenty of choices for your stay.
If you want to get away from the noise and crowds in Bentonville, choosing a B&B that's tucked away from the city center can be a great way to stay someplace where you can really relax. A trip to Bentonville wouldn't be complete without a stop by The Walmart Museum or Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art if you're someone who could spend hours browsing exhibits.
B&Bs Near Bentonville
Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
The Victoria B & B: 4 stars
- 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Bentonville
- Full breakfast
The Inn at Bella Vista: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the downtown core
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Game room
The Inn at Bella Vista: 3.5 stars, 5 rooms
- Situated 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
How to Pack for the Weather in Bentonville
If you're trying to figure out when might be the optimal time to travel to Bentonville, here is some relevant weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 47.09 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 23° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 24° F at night
Sightseeing in and Around BentonvilleTravelers who want to experience Bentonville should check out its top museums and popular art scene. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park and Compton Gardens and Conference Center are some notable spots.
Travelers also enjoy Bentonville for its:
- University life
Transportation Options in And Around Bentonville
Fly into Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), which is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.