Travelers to Bentonville give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, university setting, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bentonville
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include The Walmart Museum, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, and Peel Mansion And Historic Gardens. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Midtown Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park and Compton Gardens and Conference Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bentonville. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Bentonville - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bentonville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, 21 mi/33.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bentonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bentonville is 47.09 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F