Visiting Bella Vista
Visitors to Bella Vista are sure to enjoy the golf courses and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bella Vista
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel. You'll also find Park Spring Park and Museum of Native American History in the area.
In Bella Vista, there are 129 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Bella Vista - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Greens One at Bella Vista by Kees Vacations - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Greens II at Bella Vista Village - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with a private pool. Expedia customers love its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Bella Vista
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Bella Vista gets about 47.09 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F