Visitors can enjoy all that Bernkastel-Kues has to offer including the riverfront, sightseeing tours, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Bernkastel-Kues
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernkastel-Kues
Favorite places to visit in the city include Winery Dr. Loosen, S.A. Prum, and Landshut Castle. Additionally, you'll find Weingut Max Ferd and Mosel Therme in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bernkastel-Kues. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Burgblickhotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- LIFESTYLE Resort Zum Kurfürsten - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kueser Plateau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Doctor Weinstube - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bernkastel-Kues
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Bernkastel-Kues each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 27°F