Visitors can enjoy all that Bertem has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include NATO Headquarters, European Union Parliament Building, and Belgian Comic Strip Center.
- There are 665 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 24.2 mi (39 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bertem
Notable city landmarks like Castle of Leefdaal and Sint-Pieterskerk Bertem might be worth a visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find NATO Headquarters and European Union Parliament Building.
As you start planning your visit to Bertem, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 130 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Warwick Brussels is 11.2 mi (18 km) from central Bertem. This 5-star hotel in Brussels features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean rooms.
- Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Bertem. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Zaventem can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- MEININGER Hotel Brussel City Center is 11.8 mi (19 km) from the center of Bertem. This 3-star hotel in Brussels features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Belgian Comic Strip Center, 10.9 mi/17.5 km from the city center, and Cathedral of St. Michael, which is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away.
Dressing for Bertem
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Bertem gets about 34.41 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F