Find Hotels in Bethany
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Bethany has to offer including its wineries. There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethany
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bethany Wines. Additionally, you'll find Charles Melton and Turkey Flat Vineyards in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bethany, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 76 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Blickinstal Barossa Valley Retreat is located in central Bethany. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Bethany can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Rowland Flat features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Discovery Parks – Barossa Valley is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center. This 4-star campground in Tanunda features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its central location and first-rate property condition.
Dressing for Bethany
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Bethany gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F