Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Beverley, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and monuments. A top sight in the area is Hull Marina.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Beverley
- The closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 34.5 mi (55.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beverley
The city is notable for landmarks like Beverley North Bar, St Mary's Church, and Beverley Minster. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Beverley Westwood and Beverley Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Beverley. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ferguson Fawsitt Arms & Country Lodge - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- The Game Bird - Our customers like the clean rooms at this inn. This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Best Western The Lairgate Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Hull Marina, 9.2 mi/14.9 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Beverley
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beverley Station or Arram Station. Beverley may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Beverley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Beverley gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F