Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Bilbao from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
More Beachfront Hotels in Bilbao
- Hotel EmbarcaderoAvenida Zugazarte 51, Las Arenas, Getxo, Vizcaya
The price is $143 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.7/5Exceptional! (44 reviews)
- Petit Palace TamarisesMuelle de Ereaga, 4, Neguri, Getxo, VizcayaGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (268 reviews)
- Hotel IgeretxeMuelle de Ereaga No. 3, Bilbao Bay, Getxo, VizcayaGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (22 reviews)
Beach Condos in Bilbao
- COZY PRIVATE ROOM RENTALBilbao, Basque CountryGet Rates
- Attic with sloping ceilings 15 "from BILBAO, 5" BECBarakaldo, Basque CountryGet Rates
- Beautiful luxury apartment with WIFIBilbao, Basque Country
The price is $152 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.7/5Exceptional! (21 reviews)
- Enjoy PlentziaPlencia, Basque CountryGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- NEGURI METRO (BILBAO-GUGGENHEIM) - Ideal Families, WIFIGetxo, Basque CountryGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (29 reviews)
- Bilbao AeropuertoDerio, Basque Country
The price is $219 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Beautiful apartment between beach and mountainGorliz, Basque CountryGet Rates
- BILBAO INDAUTXU + 2 Parking spaces, WIFI.Bilbao, Basque CountryGet Rates
- FLAT BILBAO + GARAGE / WIFI-INTERNET-T. V./LOW.Bilbao, Basque CountryGet Rates
Beach Villas in Bilbao
- 8 Rooms. 600 sqm house. 3000 sqm garden. 500 sqm Parking.Getxo, Basque CountryGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Paz y Tranquilidad en Plena Reserva. Acceso PlayaBilbao, Basque CountryGet Rates
- Basque Vintage PalaceMungia, Basque CountryGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Amazing Beach Near BilbaoGorliz, Basque CountryGet Rates
- New Construction in the Centre of PortugaletePortugalete, Basque CountryGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Bilbao
Known for its museums and art galleries, Bilbao offers a lot for the traveler booking a vacation. This walkable destination has 28 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you look for a place to stay near the water in Bilbao, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with positive traveler reviews.
5 Minutes Bilbao City With Possibility of Garage - Historic apartment near the beach. It features kitchens and televisions.
Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao - 3 hotel near the beach. Our travelers recommend its walkability and overall comfort. This hotel boasts a restaurant, a sauna, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Hotel Puerta de Bilbao - 4 family-friendly hotel. It offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Hotel Embarcadero - 4 hotel near the beach. It features a restaurant, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a bar/lounge.
Hostal Paratene - 2 hostal near the beach. This hostal boasts complimentary wireless Internet access and televisions.
Planning Your Trip to Bilbao
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use these monthly averages to determine the best time to visit.
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 71°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 45°F
- Driest months: July, May, April, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.11 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and October, with an average rainfall of 0.19 inches
Sightseeing in and Around BilbaoAfter getting settled at your accommodation of choice, you'll likely want to venture out and explore. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Sopelana Beach or Playa de Azkorri for some relaxation by the water. Experience the area's museums and art galleries, and make time for local attractions like Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Santiago Cathedral. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Zubizuri Bridge or Plaza Moyua. Visitors also enjoy Bilbao for its:
- Historical sites
Getting Around Bilbao
The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. Walk to nearby metro stations like Abando Tram Stop, Abando Station, and Arriga Tram Stop. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bilbao-Abando Station, Bilbao Zabalburu Station, or Bilbao Miribilla Station.