Imagine yourself on your perfect vacation: you perhaps picture yourself wandering around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're counting on in particular: San Mames Stadium. For years, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Lodging Near San Mames Stadium
Hotels near San Mames Stadium
Surrounded by the other enthusiastic spectators at San Mames Stadium, some time at one of the featured events here will be a memorable time.
Found in the city of Bilbao, it is a bustling tourist magnet.
With 40 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around San Mames Stadium, you're certain to track down the perfect place for you. The Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao is located just 0.7 miles from San Mames Stadium. Some more popular options are the Hotel Miro, 0.6 miles away, and the Hotel Carlton, 0.7 miles away.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, take a look at the range of low-cost hotels nearby. Placed 0.4 miles from it is the Hotel Melia Bilbao, but you might also want to take a look into the Edificio Santiago if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.6 miles away.
Luxury and ease are waiting for you at the many upmarket accommodation options situated close by. Make sure you consider the Hotel Ercilla Lopez de Haro, which is just 0.9 miles away. Another great option is the Hotel Silken Indautxu Bilbao, 0.6 miles away.
San Mames Stadium is close to some local eateries where drained travelers can take a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, get a coffee and appease your caffeine cravings at Cafe Bar Las Torres. Later on, get going to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table at Hotel Hesperia Zubialde and sample different food off the menu. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at Cafetería Swansea.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- Enjoy an expedition into the area's maritime history with a few hours at Maritime Museum.
- Look up the calendar to discover what is happening at Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall.
- Savor the leafy trees, luscious green grass and crisp air at Dona Casilda Iturrizar Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- With just about everything found in one precinct, C.C. Zubiarte is one of the best places where you can quench your shopping thirst.
- Considered one of the most significant local bridges, Deusto Bridge is worth a visit if you want to delve further into the history of the area.
One way to access San Mames Stadium is via rail. Roughly 0.2 miles away, San Mames is the closest metro station. A second nearby rail terminal is Olabeaga, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our El Ensanche rooms have everything you require, so you are certain to find locales near San Mames Stadium that you'll enjoy. El Ensanche had more than a few arrivals last year, so start going. You can rest assured when you're ready to reserve your room, too: numerous explorers endorse their El Ensanche hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside info you could want we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Discover that lodging in El Ensanche are ready to greet you with clean and neat rooms.
- The staff at accommodation close to San Mames Stadium provide grand service which will only enhance your trip to this lovely landmark.
- You're on the best website if you're seeking room contentment plus tidiness.
It's clear why hotels near El Ensanche got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. And thanks to our extensive database of hotels near San Mames Stadium, we see your number one spot in your future.
Interesting El Ensanche Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in El Ensanche with San Mames Stadium crossed off your agenda.
- El Ensanche is beginning to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration; when the sun comes up, visit one of the area's monuments.
- Prepare to see El Ensanche also knows many things about individualized service after you spend a day on its abundant activities.
You won't regret planning a getaway to El Ensanche, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near San Mames Stadium. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few amazing new landscapes!