Find Hotels in Bintan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bintan, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Bintan
- The closest major airport is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bintan
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Gunung Bintan and Trikora Beach. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Ria Bintan Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Banyan Tree Temple and Santa Maria Cave.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bintan. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Sanchaya - This 5-star resort features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The Residence Bintan - Our customers love the spacious, clean rooms and comfortable beds at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Gunung Kijang can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Villa Pantai Indah - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool. Expedia customers love its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bintan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Bintan gets about 3.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F