Think of yourself ambling around the city center of a brand-new city, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the architecture all around you. Still, there's one feature you've been counting on most of all: Blackcomb Peak. It has been on your to-do list for a while, and right now is the time to mark it finished.
Blackcomb Peak Hotels
Hotels near Blackcomb Peak
When winter sets in and the snow starts to fly, you and your family will be hitting the slopes of Blackcomb Peak.
It is situated in Whistler, 60 miles away from Vancouver. If you like to head away from the hurly-burly of the city, this place is for you.
If there's a chance you'd like to stay near to all the action, there are 18 hotels to choose from. Look into the Four Seasons Resort Whistler and The Woodrun by Whiski Jack.
Those trying to be frugal with their pennies can choose from a couple of low-cost hotels that are in the general area. The Aspens by Whiski Jack and the Fairmont Chateau Whistler come highly recommended.
If you prefer a bit of luxury, a ride of only minutes can bring you to one of the area's high-class hotels. Vacationers who choose to stay at the Horstman House by Whistler Premier or the ResortQuest at Aspens on Blackcomb will encounter only the finest in amenities and comfort.
After you're done with Blackcomb Peak, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola offers travelers who are visiting the area a simple and exciting way to get around and look at the scenery of the area.
- Man has always been intrigued by the grander of mountains. If you find yourself drawn to the magic of towering peaks, a hike up Whistler Mountain is an experience you will cherish.
- At Coca-Cola Tube Park, you can get creative on hills of covered snow or enjoy a few hours of skiing.
- Can't live without your weekly game? Grab your bag and head to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club today.
- If you're craving a game of golf, spend a day at Chateau Whistler Golf Course. Here you can practice your swing while you enjoy the weather.
Our hotels in British Columbia provide everything you want, so you are sure to have locales near Blackcomb Peak that you'll enjoy. Lots of guests opt for British Columbia when they need an out-of-this-world holiday, so you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you're searching for you'll find right here. You can set off boldly once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: new admirers of all kinds recommended their British Columbia hotel.
- Fitting for such a lovely monument, the concierge service at accommodation around Blackcomb Peak is grand.
- In search of spaces that are comfortable as well as orderly and neat? You're on the right site.
- "Clean, fresh, and primed to show you in" is always the goal for British Columbia hotels.
We see your preferred place in your future with Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Blackcomb Peak.
Interesting British Columbia Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in British Columbia once you've conquered Blackcomb Peak.
- Visit a local museum, then enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your day right.
- After you spend a day on its ample activities, you'll find British Columbia also is a pro when it comes to individual care.
- To really see all at hand in this part of the world, look into all the activities near British Columbia.
You won't regret paying a visit to British Columbia, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Blackcomb Peak. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and meet more than a few breathtaking new group photos!