Those traveling to Blampied are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting.
- There are 444 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 50.1 mi (80.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 52.7 mi (84.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blampied
Places to visit in the larger region include Anderson's Mill, Lake Daylesford, and The Tangled Maze. You'll also find Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre and Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- End of the Line Railway Accommodation - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Blampied
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Blampied is 0.79 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F