Find Hotels in Boise City, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Boise City
Visitors can enjoy all that Boise City has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boise City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Boise City Playfields, Cimarron County Courthouse, and St. Paul United Methodist Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Townsman Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Boise City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Boise City gets about 17.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F