Visitors can enjoy all that Guymon has to offer including its coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and rural setting.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Guymon
- The closest major airport is in Liberal, KS (LBL-Mid-America Regional), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Guymon
The city's cultural venues include Wild Horse Gallery and Guymon Community Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North Ridge Shopping Center and Thompson Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Guymon. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites GUYMON - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Guymon Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Simple Rewards Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Guymon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Guymon gets about 19.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F