Visiting Bolton Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Bolton Valley has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 262 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stowe
- The closest major airport is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolton Valley
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bolton Valley Ski Area. In the area, you'll also find Little River State Park and Casey's Hill.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lotus Mountain Retreat - This 3-star lodge features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bolton Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.81 inches of rain falls on Bolton Valley each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F