Visitors can enjoy all that Morrisville has to offer including the golf courses and museums. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 262 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stowe
- The closest major airport is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrisville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Noyes House Museum and Ryder Brook Golf Course. You'll also find Sterling Falls Gorge Trailhead and Swimming Hole in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Morrisville. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Muddy Moose - With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free grocery shopping service, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Morrisville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 4°F
- About 42.28 inches of rain falls on Morrisville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°F