Visiting Bom Jardim
Visitors can enjoy all that Bom Jardim has to offer including its parks. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bom Jardim
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pedra Aguda. In the area, you'll also find Sitting Dog Rock and Veu da Noiva Waterfall.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bom Jardim, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 23 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Eco Resort Serra Imperial is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from central Bom Jardim. This 3.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Fabris is located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of Bom Jardim. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Fazenda São Moritz is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the center of Bom Jardim. This 3.5-star hotel in Teresopolis features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bom Jardim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- Bom Jardim gets about 56.65 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F