Those traveling to Sumidouro are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sumidouro
Places to visit in the larger region include Casa Suica Fribourg Institute, Nego's Garden, and Veu da Noiva Waterfall. In the area, you'll also find Sitting Dog Rock and Church of Bom Sucesso.
As you plan for your vacation to Sumidouro, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Fabris is 18.7 mi (30 km) from the center of Sumidouro. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo can enjoy access to free breakfast and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Serra Everest is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Sumidouro. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nova Friburgo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rosa dos Ventos is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central Sumidouro. This 3.5-star hotel in Boa Vida features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Sumidouro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 53.86 inches of rain falls on Sumidouro each year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas June and August are often coldest, averaging 62°F