Those traveling to Borau are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 184 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Borau
A favorite place to visit in the city is Aragon Valley. Additionally, you'll find Fort Rapitan and Ciudadela in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Borau, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 61 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Eurostars Reina Felicia is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of Borau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
- Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania is 6.2 mi (10 km) from central Borau. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Viñas de Lárrede is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Borau. This 4-star hotel in Larrede features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Borau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Borau each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F