Visitors can enjoy all that Bourg-Saint-Pierre has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and monuments. Teatro Romano Ruins, Mont Blanc, and Aosta Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Bourg-Saint-Pierre
- The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bourg-Saint-Pierre
The city's natural beauty is on display at Great St Bernard Pass, Great Saint Bernard Valley, and Swiss Alps. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Super Saint Bernard Gondola and Valsorey Mill.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bourg-Saint-Pierre, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 28 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Chez Véro et Bernard is located within 2.1 mi (3.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Bourg-Saint-Pierre can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Restaurant du Crêt is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bourg-Saint-Pierre can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Studios du Valsorey is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star chalet in Bourg-Saint-Pierre features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Popular places to visit around the area include Teatro Romano Ruins, 13.6 mi/21.8 km from the heart of the city, and Mont Blanc, which is 17.7 mi (28.6 km) away.
Dressing for Bourg-Saint-Pierre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Bourg-Saint-Pierre each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F