Think of yourself wandering through the roads of a fresh city, taking note of the beautiful environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Matterhorn is one attraction you have been counting on in particular. For as long as you can remember, it has been on your to-do list, and right now is the day to tick it off.
Where to Stay at Matterhorn
Hotels near Matterhorn
If you've never laid eyes on Matterhorn before, you're in for a real treat!
It's located in Zermatt, 80 miles from the tourist hub of Geneva. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
It's only about 6 miles to Matterhorn when you spend the night at one of the 51 hotels that are available here. You will probably find something you like at the Mont Cervin Palace and Mountain Exposure - Luxury Apartments.
If you would rather not fork out a small fortune on your accommodation, you will be relieved to find that there are several budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. The Hotel Monte Rosa and the Hotel Firefly are ones to look at.
If you're tempted by luxury, don't hesitate to book your stay at one of the area's upmarket hotels. Visitors who decide to stay at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof or the Hotel Matterhorn Focus will experience the very best in amenities and comfort.
Before your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Matterhorn:
- Schwarzsee Lake is the perfect place to escape from the bustle of everyday life. Take off your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and savor the outdoors at this popular relaxation spot.
- You'll be able to comfortably view the scenery aboard Klein Matterhorn Cable Car.
- Be prepared to feel the fresh air envelop your entire body as you freestyle down the hills at Furi - Riffelberg.
- Enjoy a trip on Riffelberg - Gifthittli, a stress free and comfortable way to get around.
- Breithorn dominates the surrounding landscape. This tourist attraction is renowned for more than just its soaring peak.
Our Zermatt places to stay furnish all that you require, so you can be sure to get spots near Matterhorn you'll enjoy. Zermatt was a fairly favored landing place in the last twelve months, so you shouldn't be alone. When booking time arrives, do so with confidence: explorers of all types would suggest their Zermatt hotel to their buddies. Need help deciding? All the inside info you need we can provide right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation close to Matterhorn go beyond all goals.
- And we have satisfying suites for everyone, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to greet you" is how Zermatt hotel rooms function.
With Expedia's vast database of hotels near Matterhorn, we see your number one site in your future.
Learn About Zermatt
You'll still have more to see and do in Zermatt with Matterhorn crossed off your timetable.
- Appreciate a tempting meal of the local foods and find the perfect store to purchase a few necessities.
- Take an afternoon to plan some action, and you'll soon find Zermatt also knows some things about rolling out the red carpet.
- Zermatt has been only for those in the know, but is currently beginning to make itself known.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some new selfies. Paying a visit to Zermatt is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Matterhorn. Book today!