Best Resorts in Bremerton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Bremerton
Other property types in Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Resorts in Bremerton
You deserve some time off, and a resort is just the place to pamper yourself with the amenities and services you need for a relaxing stay in Bremerton. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the area could be just what you're looking for, whether you want great restaurants on site, blissful spa treatments, or activities for the kids.
Our highest-rated resorts around Bremerton:
- 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Bremerton
- Features a bar and free self parking
- A restaurant on site
The Resort at Port Ludlow - Beach resort rated 3 stars
- 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Bremerton
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a golf course, a bar, and a terrace
Alderbrook Resort And Spa - Beach property with a 3.5-star rating
- 25.5 mi (41 km) from Bremerton
- Boasts a restaurant
- Enjoy the private beach, beach bar, and free pool cabanas
What Can I Do in Bremerton?
Travelers enjoy the cultural offerings in Bremerton, and have good things to say about its museums and entertainment choices. Check out the interesting exhibits at Amy Burnett Gallery and Pyrex Museum and Kitsap Historical Society and Museum, or catch the latest production at Admiral Theater or Bremerton Community Theatre. Other top attractions in the area include Seattle Cruise Ship Terminal 91 and Seattle Waterfront.
Travelers also like Bremerton for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
When Should I Visit Bremerton?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with picking your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 40° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 34° F at night
- Average rainfall is 56.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Bremerton and Around the Area
|Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union)||Airport||14.2 mi (22.8 km)|
|Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field)||Airport||15.2 mi (24.5 km)|
|Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.)||Airport||17.4 mi (27.9 km)|