Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bremerton, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and waterfront. Top sights around the area include Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and Nordstrom.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Bremerton
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bremerton
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Amy Burnett Gallery and Pyrex Museum, Kitsap Historical Society and Museum, and Admiral Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Valentinetti Puppet Museum and Bremerton Historic Ships Association.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bremerton. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Flagship Inn - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton - Our customers like the central location and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton - This 2.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Space Needle, located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Pike Place Market, which is 13.7 mi (22 km) away.
Dressing for Bremerton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Bremerton gets about 56.38 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F