Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bristol, TN from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bristol Pet-friendly Hotels
Pet Friendly Cabins in Bristol
- Tiny rustic cabin nestled in the hills around the South Holston Lake damBristol, TNGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (17 reviews)
- NEW Listing Ruth's Retreat on South Holston RiverBristol, TNGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- NEW Listing Don's Den on the South Holston RiverBristol, TNGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
Bristol Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Bristol? Here is a top accommodation rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bristol Parkway is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and sofa beds.
Planning Your Trip to Bristol
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bristol is 45.63 inches
Exploring Bristol with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, Bristol has lots to offer visitors including its live music, theaters, and opera. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Bristol Motor Speedway. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Paramount Center for the Arts and Bristol Municipal Stadium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Phantom Nyght Hills Farm or Rocky Valley Kennels Puppy Boutique.