Visitors to Bristol are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, live music, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 79 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Abingdon, VA (VJI-Virginia Highlands), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bristol
The picturesque setting of Steele Creek Park and Bristol Caverns exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Pinnacle is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paramount Center for the Arts and Bristol Municipal Stadium.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bristol. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Hampton Inn Bristol - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- American Inn Bristol - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bristol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.63 inches of rain falls on Bristol each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F