Visitors to Bromyard are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, museums, and shopping.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Bromyard
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 38.6 mi (62.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bromyard
Places to visit in the larger region include Tenbury Museum, Tenbury Pump Rooms, and Malvern Museum. You'll also find Great Malvern Priory and Malvern Theatres in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bromyard. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Falcon Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Inn at Bromyard - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this inn. Amenities at this 3-star inn include a restaurant and free parking.
Dressing for Bromyard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 25.75 inches of rain falls on Bromyard each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F